Welcome to westcoastkappacar.club, the West Coast Kappa Car Club site. We will use this site to supplement our Facebook presence and make it easier for non-Facebook users to learn about our events, activities, members, and more.
Spring 2021 Updates:
- Membership renewal notices were sent out on May 3, 2021, for all remaining 2020 and 2021 renewals.
- Be sure to use the payment link in the email(s) Robert sends you, or the forms page linked below, to pay your renewal if you use Paypal. Any Paypal payments to kappacar.club or wckcc.org addresses don’t go to to the club anymore, and have not for several years.
- The spring 2021 newsletter went out on May 3 (subject “Spring 2021 West Coast Kappa Car Club newsletter – let’s get back on the road!”) to all current members, including those with past due renewals. For members due for renewal in 2020 who do not renew, this will be your last newsletter (until you do rejoin).
- The board election was completed with the entire board re-elected for 2021-2022. The existing officers were elected by the board for another year as well.
- With the state opening up more, the Club will be working on new official events in the next month or two
- Watch this site for upcoming official events, or join us on Facebook for the latest on official and unofficial runs.
We no longer maintain or update wckcc.org or westcoast.kappacarclub.org. There may be valid info on those sites, but it is outdated, the payment links don’t go to anyone involved with the Club, and this is the only website currently maintained by the West Coast Kappa Car Club (since 2018).
You can see our latest blog posts on the blog tab.
More details on joining the Club or participating in our events is now on our About Page.
Our new/renewing membership form and waiver form are available on the forms page.
Our membership and friends of the club often discuss events on our Facebook page.
Event details and more content will be coming soon. Until then, check the tabs above for more details on our activities. Feel free to follow this site for the latest updates.
Thanks for visiting!
(Last touched May 20, 2021.)